Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Email notifications   Account Maintenance

Started Aug-2 by JZBelle; 579 views.
JZBelle

Aug-2

Can someone flip the switch so that email notifications work again? I did what you normally recommend for that -- change email addys, cleared cache, and it is still not working. Any thoughts please. I know for most they make no difference, but I'm one who get many posts and really rely on them to navigate the forum. I know I can use "Unread to me" but half the time it doesn't work either.

Thanks.

gunter

Aug-2

You've checked spam and trash folders and have notifications@mydelphi.com in your Contacts?

Yahoo has a bad record of treating mail from here as spam.

In reply toRe: msg 2
JZBelle

Aug-2

It worked perfectly for about 3 months and now this! It was a yahoo account and I'll try to set up another gmail account. I need one specifically for Delphi notifications and nothing else.
In reply toRe: msg 2
JZBelle

Aug-2

Odd thing -- it worked for 1 email from Delphi and that was the verification email. No others were received in inbox or spam.
I've since opened yet another gmail account and it is working as it should. Emails are coming there -- for now. Are there problems to be aware of with gmail? If so -- what email program does Delphi exist for compatibility?
gunter

Aug-2

Gmail should work best. There have been few reports of notifications ending up in Trash.

I'llĀ  do a reply via email as well to see if that getsĀ  through.

In reply toRe: msg 5
JZBelle

Aug-2

All good. TY for working with me on this.

Add notifications@mydelphi.com to your address book as well.

JZBelle

Aug-4

I've done that for years. That's one of the first things suggested when this happens and I've had it happen a lot over time.

You mentioned this was a new gmail account. I was just reminding you.

JZBelle

Aug-4

Smiles, and thank you for that. I imported all the addys, so it came too.