Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

May have to leave Delphi because..........   Account Maintenance

Started Sep-9 by Ellen in TEXAS:-) (elleng4044); 694 views.

I have tried everything on my end that is possible, and I can not find out why I am having such issues as not getting on to the forums I use, not being able to post from new messages, or answer a post if I happen to get to the post, and generally having a horrible time...the fun is gone.... I have had my computer checked by two GEEKS, I have tried, Chrome, Bing, Firefox, (presently on Bing), done what was suggested by Kid Magnet....and nothing has improved.....I have no trouble with the rest of the web, Groups IO or Google Groups...I know they are not the same (understatement) but trying to tell you what might be helpful.

As a person who has been with Delphi since the beginning and a paying member since 2000, I am disappointed, and don't know what else to do, my membership payment is due in March of 2022 and right now it will not be renewed.

I just hope I can 'send' this now.....and btw my wifi is NOT the issue. That's been checked as well.

MEDDLY

Sep-9

What Operating System are you currently using? Windows (7 or 10) or MacOS? Linux?

MEDDLY

Sep-9

Did the "knowledgeable people" (geeks) update your PC? Did they try the Restore option, restoring your PC to a date when your Delphi account worked fine? Just curious...

Kidmagnet

Sep-9

I'm book marking this because I'm so busy at work, remind me to help you if you don't hear from me by Sunday

In reply toRe: msg 4

They did not reset it because 4 weeks back is how long I have been dealing with this--- and resetting my computer, that has no problems ANYWHERE else, does not need to be reset that far back......if I were having any issues anywhere else I would think it's the computer, but the ONLY place is Delphi.

THANKS

EDIT:  I got a new browser, BRAVE...and am using it now....so far so good....tomorrow  we will see....

Kidmagnet

Sep-11

So how is it going?

I was going to suggested deleting Delphi Cookies in Chrome to see if that helps out with your problem. Let me know and I'll walk you through it (it's the permanent ones I'd ask you to delete, not the temp ones that we clear with Clear Recent History)

I am doing that now....will get back with you after I see if that helps. Thank you.

It is done, now I will see what the results are at present I am on FireFox.....THANKS!