Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How to ignore a user?   Navigating Delphi Forums

Started Oct-11 by piorunz; 427 views.
piorunz

Oct-11

I am new member on this forums. I want to ignore a user. I got error message "Member credentials required."

How I can fix that? Thanks.

Kidmagnet

Oct-11

Are you clicking ignore from the heading if their post (pic 1) or from their profile (pic 2)

I'm noticing how new your account is as well and wondering if that factors in. Try logging out and back in.

MEDDLY

Oct-11

Select its nickname and it will show you "View Full Profile", "Send Private Message", "Ignore" and "Follow"...select Ignore and answer its question "Ignore John Doe?" by clicking OK.

In reply toRe: msg 3
piorunz

Oct-11

Thanks. "View full profile" and "Ignore this user" worked. relaxed

"Ignore" on user while in the thread is broken then.

Kidmagnet

Oct-16

It's working here both in Zeta and Classic. Can you see if it works if you try and ignore me.

• Edited October 16, 2021 3:39 pm  by  Kidmagnet
piorunz

Oct-16

Thanks, this now works. Before, when I tried to ignore user from thread view, it didn't work with error message "Member credentials required.".

Kidmagnet

Oct-16

It works here but is it working on the forums you normally frequent? You can test on anyone and then hit unignore right after (as I did with you)