Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What do I do now that I have a TEMP password? How do I do a new one?   Account Maintenance

Started Nov-12 by Alm (JurgensenAlm); 249 views.
Alm (JurgensenAlm)

Nov-12

I'm using the temporary password U assigned me but I'm not able to receive messages from ALL the Delphi forums I'm posting to.  I check SPAM and that comes up empty most of the time.  I would like to get a permanent password.  I've gone to the Preference page but there's no place for me to type in the new password. 

Kidmagnet

Nov-12

The temporary password does not effect the emails you receive - they just call it that as you can and (in their opinion) should change it to your own preferred password. You can use the temp one as long as you like (in my opinion) though.

On the Preferences page at the top, beside the word Password is a link titled Change - if you click on it a smaller screen should appear. Type in your Delhi generated password and then your preferred one twice.

Kidmagnet

Nov-12

JurgensenAlm said:

I'm not able to receive messages from ALL the Delphi forums I'm posting to. I check SPAM and that comes up empty most of the time

Make sure you have notifications@mydelphi.com listed in your contacts and hopefully you will receive all your mail. 

Alm (JurgensenAlm)

Nov-13

I will do that.  Thanks.