Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Changing password - once again   Account Maintenance

Started Apr-14 by Logjam (MartyGulseth); 302 views.

I have gone to my preferences page, but I do not see any means to change my password. Is there a semi-hidden link to yet another page for password management? Detailed info, please?

WaltHowe
Staff

Apr-14

The first thing on the Preferences page menu is the Password change item. You can link to your Preferences from the dropdown menu in the upper right of this page.

gunter

Apr-14

Since you mention 'once again', has this come up before? The system shows you were using a Google login so that password can't be changed here.

In reply toRe: msg 3

I won't say that I did not try to log in via google, I don't recall. But I'm not using google to log in now. I've struggled almost incessantly with getting onto Delphi/ Is there any way that I can not find any option to do the either. Thank you!

gunter

Apr-17

When you first signed up you used Google as a login. Seems we may have been changed your account to allow login with your email address or your membername, but we currently have no way for you to change the password on your own,