Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I can't renew my membership   Account Maintenance

Started Jun-23 by Lady Ivanor (LadyIve); 508 views.

I put in the information for my credit card and nothing happens.  How can I get my Delphi Plus back?

I've been a forum host since 1992 and have a chat scheduled for tonight, and I can't do anything!!!

gunter

Jun-23

Sorry this isn't working as it should.  Seems your last renewal didn't go through, may be missing some card details. You need to sign up for DelphiPlus from scratch on the MyAccount page. Make sure you enter month/year expiration date. Your forum chat option will return the following morning after the charge is processed.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/myaccount

let us know how it goes  ...

• Edited June 23, 2022 9:50 pm  by  gunter
WaltHowe
Staff

Jun-24

Hi Lady Ivanor,

I remember you go back at least 20 years here - perhaps longer under another account. Let us know if we can help you in any way. Delighted to see you here!

In reply toRe: msg 2

I clicked on that link, and got the same stuff I tried to deal with yesterday.  What am I missing? I had entered everything about my new card.  but I never saw anything to finish the transaction. This is very frustrating.

WaltHowe
Staff

Jun-24

Your card expiration date is incomplete. There is no year showing. 

I keep putting it in, but....   And you've been vaguely acquainted with me for thirty years (I founded CF35 in 1992)

I just put it in again. It's 2023

In reply toRe: msg 2

Something is wrong with your system. I keep telling the payment page that my card expires in 2023, and it keeps erasing the information.  What must I do to get my membership back?

WaltHowe
Staff

Jun-24

I put the year in and started up your membership again. It should charge tomorrow morning.

I've never seen a problem entering the year before, so I'm not sure what happened, Perhaps you were trying to type in the year instead of using the pulldown,

I did it both ways....

Many thanks.