Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Login problem....   Account Maintenance

Started Jun-30 by RW (VTwinNut); 1409 views.
RW (VTwinNut)

Jun-30

One of my long term members on my forum, Star Stratoliner & Roadliner Forum  just changed his email addy and now can't log into Delphi.

His old login email was:  [removed]

His new login email is:  [removed]

His forum handle is:    alaskarider

Appreciate any help you can give on this.

Thanks

RW

• Edited June 30, 2022 9:35 pm  by  gunter
gunter

Jun-30

Seems he also closed the account. It's open again now and he should be able to log in with the membername and his regular password. 

Suggest emailing service@delphiforums.com if problem continues.

In reply toRe: msg 2
ESOB (RStinson5)

Jul-2

Rstinson5 hear.. I have not been able to pull up my forum, "World at your fingertips " will take a break from this and connect later.

gunter

Jul-2

BOB (RStinson5) said:

"World at your fingertips "

Alas ... not sure what you mean by not being able to pull up the forum.

There is a https://forums.delphiforums.com/Fingertips/ ?

In reply toRe: msg 4
ESOB (RStinson5)

Jul-4

Alas=   Will get back to you later.  My reply in full did not post. Having trouble getting back with my skills of the pass.

Will get back with you later. I will brush up on my skills posting. 

gunter

Jul-4

Is ok.

but why are you attaching marsian visages  ?

In reply toRe: msg 6
ESOB (RStinson5)

Jul-4

I am having trouble getting this resolved. My plan will no doubt offer up some new problems, that I will improve with my skills and continue to get back my thoughts hopes and skills that I had in the past. I did notice that I was able to add my profile image.  I do have more information of my Forum being active. I will brush up on my skills and I thank you for your help. 

In reply toRe: msg 6
ESOB (RStinson5)

Jul-4

I have not a clue of the marsian visages posted in my effort to resolve my efforts to improve my forum posting skills. Your concerns in this matter will be helpful in  the future. I will improve. 

In reply toRe: msg 8
ESOB (RStinson5)

Jul-4

I have solved the marsian visage in the message that I received. That image is infact a reasonable facsimile for my forum picture. I am also aware that my auto forum payment has been questioned.  I have made a big faux pas .

I will check with my bank tomorrow. My effort to improve my forum skills may have back fired on me. I do plan on updating my forums and also my skills. 

gunter

Jul-4

Can't tell at this end why the renewal didn't go through.  If you got an updated card the expiration date may have changed? Make any changes on MyAccount https://forums.delphiforums.com/myaccount . Your forums will update the following day after the charge goes.

let us know how it goes  ...