Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Text Editors   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started 12/6/17 by Paul (SNOTZALOT); 2047 views.
In reply toRe: msg 6
Paul (SNOTZALOT)

12/6/17

I'll add it's not forum specific, I've seen it on Olt and my own forum. A page refresh changes it back.

Odd?

gunter

12/6/17

Paul (SNOTZALOT) said:

A page refresh changes it back.

That's a hint. Something isn't loading correctly.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

12/6/17

Hey Paul when it happens again could you snap me a pic of the editor before you try and do anything. Is this with your actual computer? I do get this happening with my phone. I'll show a fuller version of the CKeditor than we get on the desktop site!

Paul (SNOTZALOT)

12/7/17

Sure will do. This happens with my desk top. Note, besides FF I also use Chrome at times, so I'm not positive which browser is causing the issue, but since I have been using the Delphi editor  for years and have made no changes something else is going on here. Maybe just the phase of the moon.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

12/7/17

I'm sure it's the fuller version of the CK same as I see on mobile and it's probably a timing thingy. I think the full thing loads before the options engineering has chosen can kick in.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

12/7/17

I was so intent while looking at your screenshot, to see the toolbar I tried closing the Image Properties window lol

Where's my coffee! lol

Paul (SNOTZALOT)

2/25/18

Kid (Kidmagnet) said:

Hey Paul when it happens again could you snap me a pic of the editor before you try and do anything. Is this with your actual computer?

This errant editor we were discussing surfaced today and was using Chrome. Icon to the right of the arrow brings up a table function.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

2/25/18

Yup that looks familiar I reload the page now when I see it, most times I can post ok with it, but sometimes not.

I think it's a timing thing. I am guessing the full CKEditor has options the programmer can choose to include on their site. Because the site is loading too slow (or fast, I dunno) it's not reflecting the actual choice.