Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends Accept/Reject   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started 2/19/18 by Rebecca (_Queen_Bex_); 2172 views.
Rebecca (_Queen_Bex_)

2/23/18

Just read that post and yes I have tried different browsers (including my cell and tablet) and still the same problem persists....Also I've come to notice that even though I've accepted some and they've accepted me, it shows (Pending) as "Friend".. If this some how can't be fixed, its ok, I will work around it as I have been doing since this started.

Becca

gunter

2/23/18

We're still looking at these PM problems, sorry this isn't working as it should.

Rebecca (_Queen_Bex_)

2/26/18

Now its showing I have messages with chatters and I don't have anything to delete...........What is going on?????

Becca

gunter

2/26/18

To be clear, you have a forum message or a PM waiting? What shows on top of your MyForums page:

0 New Forum Messages to me

0 New Private Messages to me

and Inbox :

Rebecca (_Queen_Bex_)

2/26/18

I have attached 2 print-screened images of what goes on....when you open up the inboxed message there is nothing there.....so I clicked "Delete conversation" and sometimes it deletes it and other times it asks me to specify which messages I want deleted.....

Becca

Attachments
gunter

2/26/18

Can you ask the marine guy to send you a new PM, then use Delete Conversation (not just delete the individual PM) and see if that clears things.

thanks for the details ...

Rebecca (_Queen_Bex_)

2/26/18

Its not just doing it with him......every time I click an inbox message that I haven't seen before its empty and won't delete it....You know what, never mind....I'll just deal with it.
gunter

2/26/18

We'll keep an eye on this to see how yo fix ot, sorry it's not working correctly.