Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Apps for Androids   General Information

Started Jan-27 by Diva (texas_diva); 488 views.
Kidmagnet

Jan-27

Sort of!!

It's just me though.dancer

Go to a forum that is using the old mobile setting, this one of mine is 
http://m.delphiforums.com/ponymagnet

Click on Full Site 

And choose Go to full site permanently. It will place a preference cookie on your phone so if you clear cookies you'll have to repeat this process. Just keep that forum in your favourites if you like, it is not used for anything else. 

kizmet1

Jan-28

I went through this problem and was told I would have to do it everytime I opened my account. Does this just work for forum hosts and/or iphones?
Kidmagnet

Jan-28

It works for any mobile device that will save the cookie.

kizmet1

Jan-28

Does it have to do with brand?,memory size?,age?
I am getting ready to get a new phone. Anything I should look for?
Kidmagnet

Jan-29

Being I have no idea why your current phone is not retaining the preference I am unable to give you an answer.

kizmet1

Jan-29

A while back Gunter said Delphi was set up to prefer zeta with androids and could not be changed. Apparently, you have magic fingers?
Kidmagnet

Jan-30

Meaning those with Android phones cannot set up classic? News to me. Didn't you say you can see Classic it just isn't retaining that as your default? 

Kidmagnet

Jan-30

Did that work for you? 

kizmet1

Jan-30

Android phones and tablets can set up classic but it reverts to zeta once the phone is turned off.
Diva (texas_diva)

Jan-30

Yes ma'am it did ty so much. I meant to tell you sooner but I couldn't find the thread