Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How long for changes to show   Forum Management

Started Aug-20 by Cathy (237cats); 644 views.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-20

OK now that I am on a proper keyboard... lol

Where did the name not change for an hour? On the forum (at the top, in the header)? Or in the Index?

Hours have passed and I still see the old name on my My Forums page - Does yours have the old or new one?

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-20

Kid (Kidmagnet) said:

Hours have passed and I still see the old name on my My Forums page

Cathy's forum https://forums.delphiforums.com/funsigs/ Still shows and Rita & Company Sigs 4 U on my My Forums page she changed it hours ago. The forum of my own I changed a half hour ago - has already updated on the My Forums page.

hinky! grin

Yea I'm half and half, Forum titles changed but "myforums" is the old name. Lets see if restarting makes a dif. Nope same/same.
Cathy (237cats)

Aug-20

I just got on after being off all afternoon. Chatting with neighbors "my forums" still hasn't changed and it's 10:00. At this point doubt it will.
Cathy (237cats)

Aug-20

The forum name on the start page and when it finally did part of Rita's name was on there as well. It wasn't anything I did cuz when I did controls/main setting and typed in the new name I checked it over twice. Julea of FM who is my AM happened to be around and noticed it and corrected it. Mine my forums page has the old one, but the index is new.
I have 11:32pm tiss my wonder too, maybe just not all the servers got the BOOT yet. 12:18am is not done yet maybe 25Hr.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-21

Start pages don't change with the Forum Name Change - they have to be edited on the separate editor for that. Which is what Julea did.

Cathy are you ok with me briefly changing the forum name (just slightly) and then I'll change it back to what you have it now. If something got stuck it might unstick it.

Cathy (237cats)

Aug-21

Go ahead-do your magic. Are you saying that I should have gone it and manually changed it? If so why did Delphi provide the name change space?
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-21

HEY it changed and I did not do anything!

Look at your My Forums page and see

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-21

Cathy (237cats) said:

Are you saying that I should have gone it and manually changed it? If so why did Delphi provide the name change space?

Perhaps my handy-dandy graphic can explain what I mean....