Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Renewal   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started Jun-13 by Sandy (BornFree2000); 1113 views.

Thanks for your help. It is still showing as Basic one place and Plus on another.

In reply toRe: msg 6

I have cancelled the PayPal so the payment is correct. It is performing as Basic although it shows that it is Plus on the account page.

WaltHowe
Staff

Jun-14

Where do you see it performing as Basic? You definitely are on Plus.

DelphiBasic Member (account)

I have no rotator tags working and I am unable to use my Preferences as a Plus member.

gunter

Jun-14

Try logging out if you haven't done so. Close browser. See if that works when you come back and log in.

WaltHowe
Staff

Jun-14

Rotator tags? I know some software or javascript routines that will alternate pictures on a page. Is that what you mean. I can't say that we support them on Delphi, but if they worked before, they should now.

Be more specific on what you mean by using Preferences as a Plus member. What preferences?

I can't visit any of your forums, because they are all private.

I restarted my computer and it is working well now. The rotators have been working forever so that has never been an issue.

Thank you so very much for your assistance.

Hi Gunter. A few hours ago I changed my forum view on my android phone to desktop from mobile view, though I note that here it's still in mobile view.

How do I change it back because it's hard to read?

gunter

Jun-23

Do you mean you want to go back to mobile, which one is hard to read for you?

You may need to log out and close the browser to get mobile back. 

I want to go back to the mobile friendly format I usually use. It opens in Gmail and is very easy to read. I needed to navigate through the full desktop, I just can't retrace my steps. I've logged off and on again too.
Regards.