Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Downgrade an account?   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started Sep-21 by DESN (DESN2); 580 views.
DESN (DESN2)

Sep-23

Thanks for fixing all that. A couple of questions. Will I get a notification when the subscription is about to expire? If I don't get it renewed, will it revert back to basic? If it does, that's OK...it will just remind me to start the subscription again. I just don't want it to close the account. Is it easier/better for you to deal with a credit card instead of PayPal?
WaltHowe
Staff

Sep-23

I'm not sure you will get a reminder in this situation, but if the subscription expires, you will still be active at Basic level.

We can be much more flexible with credit card payment. If you change plans in the middle of  a subscription, we automatically credit the unexpired amount to your account and take if off the billing for your new subscription. Or if you renew a subscription that was set to close at the end of the paid period, you will not be charged for the new one until the old one expires. PayPal has no such flexibility; it does not interact with our subscription records and just handles new subscriptions and renewals on fixed dates.

DESN (DESN2)

Sep-23

OK--good to know. Thanks for your help.