Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Kawasaki Vulcan Riders Forum   Forum Management

Started Jan-17 by dunk991; 442 views.
dunk991

Jan-17

I cannot seem to "get a voice", which I think means post messages, in the Kawasaki Vulcan Riders Forum.  It is a moderated forum, but I posted almost a week ago, with no feedback and my messages are not posted.  Is there a problem?  I exist on Delphi, but this is my first time posting to the Kawasaki group.

WaltHowe
Staff

Jan-17

Although the forum is set for moderation, the host has not been around for a long time. I released your message and gave you voice.  You will be able to post now.

dunk991

Jan-17

Thanks very much.  Is it correct to say then that only people who are currently "voiced" may post and that there is no moderator for that Board?  Unless they get around that by going to helpful people like you?  There are a couple of "sub" moderators listed, but I gather they might be gone also.

WaltHowe
Staff

Jan-18

It appears to be largely unmanaged at present, although people still post there. If someone wants to step up, we would consider passing along the ownership.