CreeKree

Sorting out the Press

Hosted by CreeKree

Whatever the Press and the mainstream Media does not bring out!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Expect more MPs to bow out   Polically UnPressed

Started May-3 by CreeKree; 283 views.

POLITICIANS LEAVING THE PARTY BEFORE THE TITANIC SINKS!

relaxed

fabul0us

May-8

confounded WHAT'S UP CANADA?

So many mindless LefTies voted for looks.

fabul0us

May-8

How about Maxime Bernier?

WHAT ABOUT THAT OTHER NEW PARTY!?

He even accuses Scheer of copying him. Like how Bernier opposed Canada signing the UN’s Global Compact for Migration before Scheer did. He chalks this up to his belief that the Tories come up with their ideas by polling rather than going with their gut.

In reply toRe: msg 4
CreeKree

May-14

It gets bitterly worse every day for Trudeau 

Guard101

May-16

Bernier’s cross-country tour that has attracted “Mad Max” devotees and undecided voters who are curious about the “principled alternative” to the Conservatives. These public fora provide insight into his ground game and what’s drawing people toward a party that has falsely been accused of pandering to the FAR right.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Guard101

May-16

The week was only halfway through, but it was already marked by significant milestones for the nascent party built on an agenda described by Bernier as “smart populism.”

Policies include slashing taxes, abolishing supply management and capping immigration. The PPC raked in more than $760,000 during the first quarter of 2019, according to the Canadian Press. It was not far off the $783,000 raised by the Green Party, which had its best quarter since it was founded 36 years ago.

READ MORE: Bernier’s People’s Party nabs 11% of votes in B.C. byelection — what that could mean for the federal election

Everyday there's something drastic going on! flushed

fabul0us

May-24

We will observe what happens in the forthcoming days!

B0BBI3

May-27

Personally I don't mind  how many of these lefty vanish. It wouldn't matter to me if my parents became lefties, I still wouldn't vote for them. l Never have and never will vote for higher taxes or for governments who couldn't care less about Canadian taxpayers.

grin