CreeKree

Sorting out the Press

Hosted by CreeKree

Whatever the Press and the mainstream Media does not bring out!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

AOC on Trump's willingness    Polically UnPressed

Started Jun-16 by NUMB3R5; 83 views.
NUMB3R5

Jun-16

Yahoo's love child getting some more free airtime.

AOC on Trump's willingness to accept political 'dirt' on rivals: 'The pressure to impeach grows'

Days after President Trump asserted he would take damaging information on his political rivals from a foreign power, New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said "the pressure to impeach grows.”

“I think every day that passes, the pressure to impeach grows," said Ocasio-Cortez Sunday in an interview on ABC News "This Week." "I think that it’s justifiable, I think the evidence continues to come in and I believe that with the president now saying that he is willing to break the law to win reelection, that transcends partisanship, it transcends party lines, and this is now about the rule of law in the United States of America."

The freshman Democrat called for an impeachment inquiry "to look at what’s going on," pointing to the Mueller report that covered "10 counts of obstruction of justice, four with rock-solid evidence,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

Kadia Tubman Reporter, Yahoo News June 16, 2019

https://news.yahoo.com/aoc-on-trumps-willingness-to-accept-political-dirt-on-rivals-the-pressure-to-impeach-grows-155828620.html

In reply toRe: msg 1
NUMB3R5

Jun-16

Obama received over $20 million from foreign entities during his re-election campaign.

Where's the liberal outrage???

Nathannail6

Jun-25

AOC is a communist puppet 

EagleWin9

Jun-26

It's mind boggling that the media brings her up on daily basis, and she think is that she is an important asset to the rule. laughing