CreeKree

Sorting out the Press

Hosted by CreeKree

Whatever the Press and the mainstream Media does not bring out!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

America confronts a moral crisis    Polically UnPressed

Started Jul-9 by CaroWee; 144 views.
CaroWee

Jul-9

The inspectors called conditions along the border a “ticking time bomb.” On this Fourth of July, its third with Donald Trump ensconced in the White House, the United States confronts both a political and moral crisis on its southern border.

Day after day, the revelations continue.

Migrant children, even toddlers, marinating for weeks in their own filth in an overcrowded border station. Hundreds of other migrants kept in squalid detention centres so crowded that cells are standing-room-only.

It goes on. As the details pile up, it becomes apparent that the gut-wrenching conditions are not limited to this or that over-burdened facility along the United States’ long border with Mexico.

On the Fourth of July, America confronts a moral crisis on its border

Star Editorial Board Wednesday July 3, 2019

thestar.com/opinion/editorials/2019/

polinious

Jul-9

Sorry, since they have nothing much to do....

CAN'T THEY NOT CLEAN UP THEIR ONE PLACE?

Lana (Redneckbab1)

Jul-12

Are they waiting for club-med service?

When I see something messed up I clean it up!

stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Dot_hoe

Jul-12

CLEAN IT UP YOURSELF!  sweat_smile

I hope the news gets into everyone's ear in Mexico and they should STOP coming over - it's not a luxury vacation resort!! 

fabul0us

Jul-14

I definitely feel sorry for these miserable children, the parents are told that as soon as they arrive they will be given everything on a silver platter...

the lying and fraudulent border crosser dealers are paid to get them across... for some it became a business.

confused

fabul0us

Jul-14

POSING AS FAMILIES

Are Fake Families at Border Scamming Their Way Into America?

America Uncovered
Published on 18 Jun 2019
https://youtu.be/xz3QYcH0J0s

Are fake families crossing the southern US-Mexico border illegally, using children as a way to get inside the US?

The Department of Homeland Security, Border Patrol and ICE have started using DNA testing to determine if adults traveling with children are really their parents.

leaves

Seaguil

Jul-14

That's exactly it, sadly some parents use their kids as tools!!

fabul0us

Jul-28

People that use their kids as tool yo barge into a country aren't parents, they are similar to extortionist!  pouting_cat