CreeKree

Sorting out the Press

Hosted by CreeKree

Whatever the Press and the mainstream Media does not bring out!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

A lonely quest for justice   Polically UnPressed

Started Dec-9 by Apollonius (Theocritos); 59 views.

George Zimmerman’s lonely quest for justice - Jim Goad, Taki's Magazine, 9 December 2019
https://www.takimag.com/article/george-zimmermans-lonely-quest-for-justice/

When I first heard that George Zimmerman—the serial fuckup who famously killed aspiring gangsta Trayvon Martin in 2012 and was exploited by the media under false pretenses to inflame racial tensions but who couldn’t keep himself from getting into trouble again and again and again—was suing Trayvon’s parents and others for $100 million, I thought, “That fellow has a lot of moxie.”

On the surface, it seemed like the ultimate dick move to sue the parents of the child you killed.

But when I heard the basis of the lawsuit—that Zimmerman never would have been arrested for murder and forced into hiding for the rest of his life if the prosecutors hadn’t knowingly switched out a real-life witness for a false one—I thought, “I can’t even imagine what that poor fat bastard has been through.”

I also felt the same sort of gas-lit outrage I felt when I learned that on the night Rodney King got beaten by the LAPD, he had two partners with him who obeyed police orders, stayed on the ground, and escaped a beating. Leaving out that crucial fact—along with falsely and repeatedly referring to “four white cops” when one was  clearly Hispanic in both name and appearance—led to the public swallowing a false narrative that culminated in riots which killed over 50 people. Like George Zimmerman, LAPD officer Ted Briseno was a Hispanic who magically became “white” when the script required it.

As with the Rodney King story, the major media decided what happened between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin before the facts were available. They left out crucial details—such as the fact that despite his German surname, Zimmerman was a brown-skinned man of Peruvian/African descent who spoke fluent Spanish, identified as Hispanic on voter registration forms, voted Democrat, and even had publicly protested a year before the shooting on behalf of a black homeless man in Sanford, FL who’d been beaten by a white police officer’s son.

The author of this piece pretty well sums it up: "As in so many of these cases, the media are the real criminals."

GonghisKhan

Dec-10

Just as it always has been the Lefty-Media manipulates most of the information in the news room.