CreeKree

Sorting out the Press

Hosted by CreeKree

Whatever the Press and the mainstream Media does not bring out!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Reading China the Riot Act   The big invasion

Started Apr-21 by Apollonius (Theocritos); 42 views.

'You are endangering the world’: German tabloid goes to war with China - Cockburn, Spectator USA, 20 April 2020
https://spectator.us/endangering-world-german-tabloid-war-china/

The Bild editor has read China the riot act

‘You shut down every newspaper and website that is critical of your rule, but not the stalls where bat soup is sold. You are not only monitoring your people, you are endangering them — and with them, the rest of the world…China enriches itself with the inventions of others, instead of inventing on its own. The reason China does not innovate and invent is that you don’t let the young people in your country think freely. China’s greatest export hit (that nobody wanted to have, but which has nevertheless gone around the world) is corona.’

'Would you like to explain this to the grieving widows, daughters, sons, husbands, parents of corona victims all over the world?’

‘Your embassy tells me that I am not living up to the “traditional friendship of our peoples.” I suppose you consider it a great “friendship” when you now generously send masks around the world. This isn’t friendship, I would call it imperialism hidden behind a smile — a Trojan horse.

‘You plan to strengthen China through a plague that you exported. You will not succeed. Corona will be your political end, sooner or later.’

DimeTrious

Apr-21

‘Your embassy tells me that I am not living up to the “traditional friendship of our peoples.” I suppose you consider it a great “friendship” when you now generously send masks around the world. This isn’t friendship, I would call it imperialism hidden behind a smile -- a Trojan horse.

confounded

Under friendship everyone around the world should be infected of a virus - China created?

What kind of world are we living into?

GonghisKhan

Apr-25

Half of Americans want their state to sue China for coronavirus damages

And 70 percent of voters polled said China should be forced to allow independent investigators into the country to investigate the origins of the virus

Public opinion is rapidly turning against China as intelligence agencies have exposed the full extent of the communist state’s coverup of the novel coronavirus outbreak. US intelligence has determined that China has underreported total cases and deaths, and dragged its feet in telling the rest of the world about the seriousness of the virus. A Trump administration official told The Spectator earlier this month that the US response was delayed by at least a month due to China’s lack of transparency.

Amber Athey
https://spectator.us/author/amber-athey/

point_up_2

DimeTrious

May-2

Definitely - I hope it gets trough court soon!

thumbsup