CreeKree

Sorting out the Press

Hosted by CreeKree

Whatever the Press and the mainstream Media does not bring out!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRANCE: 2 Vaccine center on fire   Polically UnPressed

Started Jul-20 by drl0lip0p; 428 views.
drl0lip0p

Jul-20

Throughout France on Saturday almost 114,000 people protested against the new rules for extending the use of the health pass, which will make it more difficult for people who have not been vaccinated against Covid-19 to access public spaces including restaurants, cinemas, gyms and long-distance transport.

Covid France: Vandals attack and set on fire two vaccine centres/

One centre in the south-east was put out of use and 'Vaccin = genocide' was written on nearby buildings. Another in the south west was partially damaged as more than 110,000 protested against new Covid rules

By Joanna York

Two French vaccine centres were vandalised so badly over the weekend (July 17-18) that they have been put out of use.

The first in Lans-en-Vercors, Isère, was set on fire on Friday night (July 16). A police investigation has been opened into the incident.

Anti-vaccine slogans were graffitied on buildings and monuments in the commune, reading ARN = danger and Vaccin = genocide.

The 2,600-person commune will reopen a new vaccine centre next weekend.

In the meantime, Mayor Michaël Kraemer told Le Dauphiné libéré: “We are paying the price for high profile national politicians who are using suspicion against the vaccine to their advantage.”

A second vaccine centre was also set on fire in Urrugne, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, on Saturday night (July 17).

https://www.connexionfrance.com/French-news/Covid-France-Vandals-attack-and-set-on-fire-two-vaccine-centres

wave 

In reply toRe: msg 1
drl0lip0p

Jul-20

French Mad Lads Are Burning Down "Vaccine" Centers

First published at 19:28 UTC on July 19th, 2021.

#france #macron #vaccines

https://www.bitchute.com/video/k94rBvL2fHhI/
The Salty Cracker  laughing

Graziellen

Jul-25

Oh my, the medical war is totally taking ground! 

Anyone that surprised? laughing

Msg 235.5 deleted
drl0lip0p

Jul-27

To me it is more like a killing field...

Not everyone sees it how it's build.

drl0lip0p

Jul-27

Every surprise is supposed to be unpredictably novel.

People ought to know that earlier Ms Wonner kicked out of LREM in May 2020 after voting against deconfinement plans. She announced AFP: “Once again my words have been misinterpreted by people who are prejudiced. I was talking about MPs responding directly to citizens, who cannot bear getting responses from their elected officials by mail, telephone or email.”

drl0lip0p

Jul-30

Good citizens should protest more often, and I mean around the world not sole France and nearby supporters...

Graziellen

Aug-1

People from around the world are more sick of the fraudulent plans than the gripe in whole as said --  dangerous medical span...