CreeKree

Sorting out the Press

Hosted by CreeKree

Whatever the Press and the mainstream Media does not bring out!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Loblaws gets $12M for Freezers   Polically UnPressed

Started 4/10/19 by CreeKree; 481 views.
CreeKree

4/10/19

This totally infuriates me.  rage

High time to boycott all Loblaws stores... Trudeau is yet again giving huge amount of tax-money contributions to billionaires!

Justin Trudeau spent $12 million on freezers for Loblaws | Michelle Rempel |

Justin Trudeau just gave $12M to Loblaws to buy new freezers (!?!). Amanda runs a small grocery store and her fridge just broke. What she has to say is powerful. Help me get Amanda's voice out ahead of the CEO of Loblaws

MichelleRempel Published on Apr 8, 2019
https://youtu.be/uZqEoczfkCY

HOUSE OF COMMUNE 
Justin Trudeau is Canada's reverse Robin Hood. $12M for Loblaws freezers | Michelle Rempel fights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWFb95AWZfg

hushed  scream  astonished  

• Edited April 10, 2019 11:13 am  by  CreeKree
In reply toRe: msg 1
CreeKree

4/10/19

astonished Conservative environment critic Ed Fast slammed the federal government for giving $12 million to help Loblaws stores make their refrigerators and freezers more energy-efficient.

Fast said Loblaw made $3 billion in profit last year and yet the government is giving the company millions to buy fridges.

canoe.com/news/national/

Dot_hoe

4/10/19

CORPORATE WELFARE?

Deelisch

4/11/19

I have to search and look up who is LOBLAWS  blush

Seems like TRUDEAU feels sorry that they only have made about $3Billions last year!

Eliot (Elohimil)

4/12/19

LOBLAWS is just another of Trudeau's minions, thus another crooked bandit!  rage

Samurai (BushMesh)

4/13/19

''Loblaw made $3 billion in profit last year and yet the government is giving the company millions to buy fridges.''

YOU MUST BE KIDDING? astonished

GonghisKhan

4/14/19

Donating more to the wealth of the rich?  smile

Guard101

4/15/19

Everyday we find out that our Canadian dough goes for fake causes and wealthy crooks! japanese_goblin

Ø¿æÜ (Wunderlost)

4/15/19

TruDope is ruining Canada, he pretty well knows it, he is evil and pretty well knows how to destroy it!

Is there hope, actually I don't think so!

AuntBetsie

4/17/19

Trudeau has been milking and bleeding Canadian dry for the next few generations with the global warming hoax! thumbsdown