CreeKree

Sorting out the Press

Hosted by CreeKree

Whatever the Press and the mainstream Media does not bring out!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Liberals block Bernier from debate stage    Polically UnPressed

Started 8/14/19 by Tarek (Fark0us); 358 views.
Lana (Redneckbab1)

8/15/19

Every time I check the news only to find out we have less and less freedom, and this goes for the U.S, Europe and Canada!

astonished

Snokulokapus

8/16/19

Just think of it, people that worship a lawless warmonger Moo HAM, leaning on pedophilia must be mentally retarded... 

Honestly the North Asian countries are right about Muslims being mentally ill, but why France, the U.S.A and the U.K and so many Western countries that cry over #metoo movement..

In the USA they have someone as ....

Rashida Tlaib spewing hatred into American politics, she cherish Islamic credo, they have all the HATRED possible on the west?

MORE
http://forums.delphiforums.com/canada1/messages/?msg=35882.1

Snokulokapus

8/16/19

If the RELIGIOUS credo is protected by the government, it proves sympathetic to the recommendations of the board, the prospects for freespeech looks more and more austere.

CreeKree

8/23/19

Despicable - the Liberal feel anything is possible with ongoing bullying ...

CreeKree

8/23/19

That's a big one - yet again only done under Liberal government! 

CreeKree

8/23/19

As seen so often  the liberal are scared to face reality! 

astonished

Tarek (Fark0us)

8/31/19

"I don’t care one bit about people’s race or skin colour. I have said many times that racists and bigots are not welcome in our party. We care about shared values, culture and identity"

Absolutely GREAT POINT! 

Debb-Ca (canadianaca)

9/11/19

A couple of words - the Liberal have high hope that everyone get into a war and chaos reign everywhere, why the hell would they always side with Islamists trying to overtake peaceful groups to impose backward system?

RozaLux

9/15/19

I like Maxime Bernier, but to get TRUDEAU out of his high horse, we need to vote for Andrew Scheer...