CreeKree

Sorting out the Press

Hosted by CreeKree

Whatever the Press and the mainstream Media does not bring out!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

TO VACCINATE OR NOT   Polically UnPressed

Started 11/15/20 by MochaSofa; 5368 views.
Harold27Z

Mar-22

I will download it and check it later, maybe Tuesday, depending on whichever schedule my wife arranges.

Eliot (Elohimil)

Mar-23

Sounds interesting but they video doesn't open for me - I will TRY again later from home...

Harold27Z

Mar-23

Here is a screenshot from the clip.

Eliot (Elohimil)

Mar-30

Seen it and got all the details - now!

It's obvious they want to kill most of us, some even said that H+'tler hasn't done a good job eliminating enough of the parasites.

Harold27Z

Mar-30

About 67 countries bravely ganged up against uncle Adolf. Now they are all getting destroyed due to disgusting filth invasions and miscegenation.

Never hope to imagine how much I detest liberal DNA traitors.

Eliot (Elohimil)

Mar-30

And these hateful gangs know how to work with our children's mind to spread more of the same for the next generation!

Harold27Z

Mar-30

Virtually all enforcers of the hoax are an overlapping combination of paedos, satanists and Freemasons (who worship their deity Lucifer also known as Jabulon).

Eliot (Elohimil)

Mar-30

Right on!

Now they even create sports sneakers with the 6'6'6 signs!

APPALLING!!!

Harold27Z

Mar-30

Its sickenizing. You could not make it up.  They all do the one-eye and black-eye trick, the red-shoes (paedo) ritual.  The pope does the devil=horn hand-sign.

The well-publicized kidnapping of Madeleine McCann was all about prepping us for giving kids the RFID tracker. 

Why else, within hours, would the Brit government fly over a PR guy to manipulate the press coverage ? It did not happen for the other 7000 British kids who went missing. European royalties are involved in paedo rings.

KEY alarming facts :

"Tune your internet frequency to Vaccines.news for updates on how Allopathic America is all about the money and wrecking people’s immune systems, not building them up."

Previously seen
US talk/topics - 

mRNA Vaccines killed over 1750 Americans
https://forums.delphiforums.com/canada1/messages/?msg=41906.1