Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday. September 14th - To Do

Started Sep-14 by scapermom; 146 views.
scapermom

Sep-14

What’s today’s plan?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Sep-14

Back to hot & humid here. 

Morning routine underway. Laundry tbd.
so endontist was able to squeeze me in yesterday afternoon and of course I needed a root canal, so they did it! Wasnt a bad a procedure and last night I took an Advil before bed just in case there was gonna be pain. I was a little sore and did NOT want another night like I had before. It did the trick. Slept like a baby.

now today I have to call my dentist and get in to see her hopefully by weeks end so she can finish up filling in and whatever.

on my priority list today besides calling the dentist, is getting to cvs and finishing DDs care package (which may take a trip to another store). Also need to gather her other stuff he’s bringing and find a good restaurant up there that DH can take her to when he goes there tomorrow night. I got him a hotel room so he doesn’t have to make the 4+hour trip twice in one day and late at night. The plan is for him to take my car since it’s most reliable. Both of us going with the dog would have been too much to deal with, plus now with my tooth issues, we definitely made the right choice.

Think I’ll do some walking and stretching for exercise today. Kind of feel like anything strenuous is going to hurt my mouth. It’s throbbing a little this morning, but not enough to pop an Advil. 

DH is doing a double today, so leftovers and wine or tequila for dinner depending on how much the mouth hurts…  

friedchickn

Sep-14

Sourdough pizza dough is already on the rise.  Fed the sourdough and he's getting a few hours of feeding time before he goes back to the fridge for a nap.  Deep dish pizza for dinner....probably toss a salad with it.

Dog is having some quality time on the shady deck.

workouts...crossfit, GHD, a plank and tonight....yoga.  Scale actually dropped for the first time in MONTHS (or so it seems).

piano practice....I've been tasked with finding a new piece by a composer she gave me...ugghhh  hate that

Need to pick up my rear windshield wiper I ordered from Napa, drop egg cartons back at the farm and I'll pick up a few veggies too.

Dog bowls

1 chapter

Around 2....I'm meeting with the chef to go over the grease interceptor disaster....sigh.  Crash course in waste I guess.

We watched Worth on Netflix last night.  Really really good.  Highly recommend

scapermom

Sep-15

Thanks for the tip I’ll put it on my list. I still need to finish Gunpowder Milkshake too. I started watching it but it kept freezing on me and then I got annoyed and shut everything off. 

friedchickn

Sep-15

Oh I hate when that happens....teh internet on teh boat is pretty piss poor and I end up doing teh same.  GRRRR