Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, September 22nd - To Do

Started Sep-22 by scapermom; 110 views.
scapermom

Sep-22

First day of Autumn list?
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Sep-22

Hot & humid again. Not fall like at all here yet.
Morning underway. Dog’s been out and ignoring her food. Just collected and started laundry. Kitchen tbd. After coffee I’ll do 10 on the bike. Maybe arm work after.
Have a ton of emails to go through
It’s wednesday so bills, then I have a dentist appointment to finish the root canal.
Have to go down the basement & find the fall wreath to hang on the door & pack away the spring/summer one. While down there I’ll pick through the halloween decorations to find a few things to send to DD to decorate with.
Not sure about dinner. Feeling like shrimp or scallops & wish we had a good seafood place nearby.
friedchickn

Sep-22

I LOVE the fall.  LOVE LOVE LOVE.  So I'm ok with the changing season.

It's been an exciting morning over here....we got a letter from the court that GG wants his house to be sold.  Already called the realtor and set a date on the calendar to go down and sign papers!!!  DONE.  

Dump run is complete

And I took my friend over to the dispensary so she can get her stuff cheap.  I have a med card and she doesn't....and it's almost 1/2 the price.

The rest of the day....more coffee, fold yesterday's load of whites, vac the final floor of the house.

Workout....I'm so sore.  Ugghhhh

piano

meeting friend's for happy hour and then I'll meet dh somewhere for dinner...