Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, September 29th - To Do

Started Sep-29 by scapermom; 195 views.
friedchickn

Sep-29

Dump day!!!  LOL

Slept like crap.  I guess it was too much to hope that I wouldn't get another period before my surgery.  Sigh....So I was up all night dealing with that.  Also need a run (hopefully my last) to walgreens for supplies.  Oh joy

Started a load of towels from the clubhouse...had forgotten about them til I went to gather recycling.  No worries, it's not Friday yet.

piano practice

workout, GHD and a plank.  That should suck

Tonight....we have a charity dinner to go to.  Which should also suck given that I'm bleeding like a stuck pig.  Sigh....make it end.

scapermom

Sep-29

Sorry you’re having to deal with all that. When is surgery? 

Welcome to Wacky Wednesday! Stayed up later than I should have last night since the Bachelor in Paradise episode was freaking 3 hours long, then DH came home. 

Have taken care of morning routine and spent 10 on the bike. I like this routine. Oh also FaceTimed with DD to advise on outfit since the fall is totally setting in up there. 

Made my smoothie but have yet to drink it. Running out of powders for it so just placed an order. Also need berries & avocados, but can improvise until I hit a store for that.

Never got to vacuum upstairs yesterday so planning that for today.

Also bills and all that goes with that.

Dog walk when DH gets home. Its clear today.

Sheet pan burgers for dinner unless DH wants to BBQ . Also want to cook the spaghetti squash from last weeks box to use up the last of the sauce I made Sunday. 

friedchickn

Sep-29

October 20th and it can't come soon enough.

In reply toRe: msg 3
scapermom

Sep-29

Forgot to mention emails, so many emails! Need to get through a good portion of them today 

friedchickn

Sep-29

I've been on an unsubscribing kick again....how does it happen? And why?  I know I'm not subscribing to this crap.

scapermom

Sep-30

I need to do that again.