Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, October 11th - To Do

Started Oct-11 by scapermom; 103 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-11

Getting a chance to log back in now… 

Got my morning tasks and weekly home blessing going.

Will do 10 mins on bike and maybe some arm work after. By then Flylady show  will start and I will do the 2 minute tasks to get the rest of the Weekly home blessing done. 

This week’s zone is bathroom. I definitely want to work on DDs bathroom to spruce it up before her return for fall break Wednesday night.

The month focus is still paper clutter and I do have more to work on

Also want to write out a bill that came late so it gets there/paid in time.

Downloaded an audio book to listen to while doing chores (jerry Seinfeld’s Is this Something) 

Beef Zucchini stir fry for easy dinner 

friedchickn

Oct-11

Noone else had today off....so we stayed late at the dock yesterday and then packed a bunch of boat stuff and came home.  It was nice to have a hot shower and sleep in my own bed.

Been a busy bee this morning...feel like it's a found day since I'd still be at the boat partying it up....LOL.

Unpacked all the stuff we brought home from the boat and organized the area in the attic where it's all gonna live for the winter.

Working on 2nd load of laundry.  unloaded the dishwasher.  Washed all the boat ware.  Cleaned out my email.  Mailed 2 forms to the doctor's for my surgery.  And distributed week money.

I'd like to unpack/sort through the 2 bins of GG's stuff we brought back on Thursday...and then call it a day well done.

Dinner....mini meatloaves and mashed potatoes.  I'll make some carrot sticks or a side salad to go with.

Dh is happy out in the garage working on his bike.