Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, October 15th - To Do

Started Oct-15 by scapermom; 151 views.
scapermom

Oct-15

Easy weeks end list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-15

Slept in, since I stayed up late last night chatting and watching movies with DD. She’s still sleeping, though i heard her alarm. Dh went out for some car parts, think he said oil filter but I don’t know tuned it out…lol

Dogs been out & fed, laundry’s going, dh took care of his kitchen mess.

Once DD is up and ready we’ll head to the mall. She needs an outfit for the family wedding we’re all going to in early November. So do I but I’ll look on my own next week.

Didnt realize we were out of eggs. Should see if dh can stop & pick up while he’s out or we’ll stop on the way back from mall later & make due with smoothies this morning.

paper clutter project. There;s always a pile somewhere

today’s mission

Dinner will be DDs choice 

friedchickn

Oct-15

Lol.  Easy?  What's that?

Although I did have a very peaceful and productive day yesterday...so I'll quit bitching.

Dh got paid....plus bonus.  So I'm going to pay the bills for the next 2 pay periods...which should allow me some time after surgery just in case I'm daft on drugs.

piano

Pack for boat

cat litter

And basically leave....

Last weekend on the boat.  Supposed to rain tomorrow (I'll bring a book) and be sunny on Sunday (wetsuit for the jet ski)

friedchickn

Oct-15

You must be sooooo thrilled she's home.

scapermom

Oct-15

Lol trying to manifest the easy part… enjoy the last boat weekend!