Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, November 2nd - To Do

Started Nov-2 by scapermom; 83 views.
scapermom

Nov-2

Weird writing November —- List?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-2

Slept like crap and most of it wasn’t even my fault. Idiot with a loud motor/muffler? Decided to floor it up & down my street and possibly did circles on our corner at 2am. Fell back to sleep but then woke up around 3:30 for bathroom. THen DH didn’t hear his alarm at 4:30 but I did. School kids and buses at 7… Ugh gonna be a high amount of coffee day.

Morning routine started barely. Need to collect laundry and then put up a wash. Dog’s done. I’ll get to the kitchen after the 4 minute workout.

Want to make a kohls run for some possible new workout clothes. Mine are getting ratty. I got a 30% in store coupon. 

Need to take a quick inventory of what I have in the freezer and get a meal plan down for the rest of the week. It’s also the flylady monthly habit this month. 

Today’s zone mission (front entrance) and I want to vacuum upstairs (dog is going into shed mode to get her winter coat). My other 3 huskies were banned from upstairs for this reason. This one is completely spoiled and goes anywhere she wants. 

Not sure I’ll get a dog walk in. Looks like rain on & off all day.

Just me for dinner, so I’ll try to finish up some leftovers I guess. Feels like a soup day, so if they don’t entice me I’ll make a soup recipe I was reading from Wegmans email. It looked easy & I’ve got all the ingredients. 

Have a ton of youtube videos to catch up on

friedchickn

Nov-2

Cause it is weird.....

My schedule looks pretty busy today....better pace myself.

Breakfast with friends, we are trying a new place.

Then I'll swing by to pick up a xmas gift I ordered.

Vote at some point...state something or other.  Really only concerned with Q3 on food sovereignty.

Make curried chx salad, didn't have to yesterday as I picked dh up a sandwich at the farm.  Pull ground beef for dinner....mini meat loaves, picked up sides at the farm too.

Dog bowls and I'd like a short dog walk too.

piano practice

laundry...with dh's help

and read more of my book....it's really good.  Push By Audrey...something or other.  LOL