Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, November 11th - To Do

Started Nov-11 by scapermom; 85 views.
scapermom

Nov-11

What’s today’s plan?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-11

Up early - just couldn’t sleep anymore. Probably will regret it later, but for now, morning tasks are getting done. 
Waiting to flip the laundry, then I’ll do 10 on the bike and a plank - though feeling it in my neck already.

DH pulled in the CSA veggie bag from the porch, so I need to unpack it, clean & store what’s in there. Also plan how to use it. Speaking of I need to cook up the giant zucchini from last week that are left. Also need to decide if I’m getting it again next year.

Didn’t get to Aldi or the Italian store yesterday, so that’s happening today. I found ground beef that needed using so I made a quick Bolognese sauce with it for dinner last night. My sister had given me a bunch of gluten-free pasta she bought but didn’t like, so I used some of that.

Todays zone task involves kitchen counters. Holiday mission yesterday was toys or catalogs- I’ll do the catalogs. Keep getting more every day!

can’t believe thanksgiving is in 2 weeks! I feel so under prepared! 

im making the sausage and peppers bake from yesterday’s plan for dinner

friedchickn

Nov-11

I'm up early to.

finished my latest puzzle last night...so I packed it up this morning while my coffee brewed.  Already grabbed a new one from the stack to start today...assuming I have a few minutes here or there.

Waffles for breakfast.  Mostly cleaned up.  Need the waffle iron to cool more before I dry wipe it.  Dishwasher running.

Meeting with the Chef at the restaurant...I suspect they are out of cash....sigh.  

Cleaning lady comes at 11.  Wish me luck on that one.

Then things get more normal...laundry, unload the dishwasher.  dog walk.  piano practice.  read more of my book...which finally got interesting.

dinner tonight is out...with my in laws.

scapermom

Nov-11

Good luck with the cleaning lady. How did you find her? Recommended by someone? A few people here use those services (Happy maid or something?) But as long as they’re reliable and do what you need.

friedchickn

Nov-11

Recommended by a friend.  She's an independent cleaner...so no craptastic agency that sends whoever they feel like.

She's still here and so far she's doing a great job and she's wonderful.

I've spent the day working on the reimbursement request for GG....cause that's a joy I've been putting off...