Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, November 12th - To Do

Started Nov-12 by scapermom; 90 views.
scapermom

Nov-12

How is it Friday list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-12

Morning tasks happening- dog done, laundry washing, kitchen in good shape thanks to DH.

he’ll be heading to his parents shortly, but will be setting me up to watch the benefits seminar from his company first. We need to pick by next week.

after I’m done with that I’ll head to Aldi finally - by now they may be out of what I’m looking for, but I should take a chance at least. 
it’s my SILs birthday so I should call or text 

todays kitchen and holiday Missions. Also have a hot spot to declutter.

plank and maybe arm work 

dinner is pizza and air fryer wings! 

friedchickn

Nov-12

I can't even....seriously.  Where do the days keep going?

So....yes...the Chef needs more money to start.  Lawyer is drawing up the papers.  The space is coming along amazingly....like damn.  

We have an offer on GG's house.  We accepted.  And now the wait/next steps.  Fingers crossed.

And my MIL couldn't remember our dd's name last night at dinner....so yeah, that's not good.

dh was able to rebuild his dead computer.  Always a plus for the man that earns his living remotely.

And the house cleaner did an amazing job!!

Today...gonna try to keep it calm.  Dog walk.  Piano practice.  Read.  Light cleaning...might dust the main area.

Dinner tonight...chicken quesadillas.

And then we're gonn awatch the BUrton documentary.