Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, November 18th - To Do

Started Nov-18 by scapermom; 155 views.
scapermom

Nov-18

What’s on the list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-18

A week til thanksgiving! 

Up and sort of at em - everything is started, nothing is done. After coffee I’ll get back to the tasks.

need more of my vitamins but waiting for a sale. I know its coming.

quick kohls trip for some kitchen refresh items

DH is going by his parents today to take his mom shopping. When he gets back we need to finish doing the benefits enrollment. In the meantime I’ll check if our doctors are still in the plan

Dog walk and a walk at home session. Maybe arm work -gets flabby so fast

Have salmon on the menu plan for today

friedchickn

Nov-18

What do you take for vitamins?

friedchickn

Nov-18

The ski resort announced last night that it was opening today....so of course dh cleared his calendar and was there at 6 am.  Mind you the lifts don't open til 9.  LOL.  Apparently he's third chair, and 2 of his buddies are 1st chair and they're just chilling and drinking beers waiting.  

Trying to figure out what madness is happening at my other neighbors....they have a massive excavator and are tearing up his driveway.  I can't see through the trees and it's too cold/early to walk the dog and be nosy.

Cleaning lady comes at 10.  and I have a committee meeting at the library at 11.

piano practice and a dog walk

Got my napkins yesterday....need to wash them today

Read some more.

And dinner....thinking of making a meaty cheesy loaf out of the sourdough i need to feed.

scapermom

Nov-18

I’ve been taking Amy Myers MD Multivitamin.It’s supposed to be especially formulated for thyroid issues. I recently got her liquid D3 with K (since mine has been low). The multivitamin is what I’m out of. I buy them online through her website AmyMeyersmd.com I also really like her cinnamon flavor protein powder for my smoothies (it’s collagen based)

I bought Zinc and quercetin from savingdinner.com (leeann ely from the flylady fam company)  

I use a powdered vitamin C from Acerola powder I got on Amazon. I have been making an Adrenal cocktail with it plus sea or pink Himalayan salt and cream of tartar/potassium for a pick me up during the day. 

friedchickn

Nov-18

Wow.  That's alot