Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, January 6th - To Do

Started Jan-6 by scapermom; 102 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-6

Morning in progress - dog, laundry,kitchen 

I remembered to put the mail out

thinking about getting on the bike for a bit

need to figure out how we’re paying tuition 

today’s zone and last holiday missions 

May do a cvs and/or target run

thinking dinner will be take out - I need a break

read 

friedchickn

Jan-6

Tried to have a quiet morning...dog wasn't having it and I think I hurt his feelings cause I didn't want to play fetch.  Sigh.  Dude...let me have my coffee first.

Listed a bunch of picture frames I hate and 2 purses I don't use EVER.  Hopefully they find new homes.  I have a bunch more stuff to list...I'll try to get to it today or tomorrow.

Taking the dog for his toes.

Then stopping over to the kids consignment/charity...Little Bits.  Love the name.  I got a lockbox yesterday so we can all have access.  I'll also put in some time sorting and tagging.  It's a disaster.  

Lunch got canceled...she's sick and the restaurant is closed too.  We'll reschedule when she feels better.  The flu is making it's rounds and the flu shot didn't capture this variant...it's wicked.

Not sure what to do about dinner yet.  I started the week so strong...LOL

Workout, piano practice

Call GG....been avoiding it

Dog heartgard

And as always....a steady stream of things to list, log, file or shred.  

Dh has been watching Cobra Kai...the Karate Kid reboot series...it's awful.  So I sit there and catch up on my phone LOL.