Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, January 7th - To Do

Started Jan-7 by scapermom; 144 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-7

We had a few inches of snow overnight. Dog’s loving it this morning. 
started a load of laundry, dogs been fed, kitchen tbd

Todays zone mission and take down & put away the last of Christmas 

I’ll pay tuition for this semester. May hold off til Monday/due date tho. Wish the school would be upfront about opening- all the ones in surrounding area are starting remote so I’m very suspect. DD’s really considering transferring too. That would be fall though. The one thing she’s enjoying (tv production) May get shut down with all the restrictions they’re putting in place.

Want to start planning a little veggie garden. Seeds & supplies look like they are available now.

workout & dog walk later (if they plow the roads)

took out steaks and peppers for dinner (liver too to make pate to have as a snack). Need to make more hot melt soup for the final 3 days.

friedchickn

Jan-7

I'm just busy busy busy....first time I've gotten to sit today.

Cleaning lady came at 8.  I spent most of that time working at my desk....a few bills, a few receipts, a few emails

met friends for breakfast at 9...new spot a few towns over.  It was wonderful but i didn't see anything I could sub for dinner.  

Hit the PO on the way home.

Dh volunteered to do dinner.  Mushroom risotto...I've got fresh dried #### rehydrating, gathered everything else he needs.  I'll stop at the grocery on my way home to grab the cheeses he needs.

Stopped over at Little Bits to grab the broken display table and caulk the cracks in the exterior door.  Did some pricing too.

Worked out.  GHD.

Started a load of laundry and eventually flipped it.

Headed out in a few (again) to help my friend for an hour at the farmer's market.

and yes....it's one giant sheet of slush outside so the driving has been slow all day.  And when it snows on a Friday...the tourists come early and they can't drive in the snow, so I've got my head on a swivel.  Morons all of them.

Can't wait to slide into the hot tub tonight and just breathe....

friedchickn

Jan-7

Where would she transfer to?

scapermom

Jan-8

That’s the problem. She hasn’t found another school with a comparable program (emerging media) or facilities (outside of UC schools and they are off the table for many reasons) she didn’t like nyu - maybe Fordham in the Bronx ? Not much better as far as restrictions there tho. Or she was looking at university of Miami now too. 

friedchickn

Jan-8

Will her credits all transfer? Or will this add time to her schooling?

scapermom

Jan-8

Great questions that need to be addressed. She does go back and forth between transferring and graduating early. Right now she’s a semester ahead.