Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, January 13th - To Do

Started Jan-13 by scapermom; 155 views.
scapermom

Jan-13

What’s up for today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-13

Slept like crap again…

Morning tasks in progress- kitchen by DH, I’m on laundry and dog duty. Also putting together a shopping list

need to finish yesterday’s filing 

todays zone mission 

feeling the need for yoga today

probably go to 2 grocery stores to get what I need for dinner. We’re going to my sister in law’s but she asked me to bring a dish

dog walk before we head there

friedchickn

Jan-13

Dh is in an awful mood which started yesterday.  Work #### mostly...but then it just got worse as they day went on.  The estate lawyer is a moron, dinner with my in-laws is extremely stressful and then we found out one of his cousins is dying from covid (this particular cousin has drug and alcohol problems, in and out of jail, and we'd basically lost track of him this past year or two....dh's only comment...found him).

So....he went skiing this morning, thank goodness, cause otherwise he'd be unbearable.

Backing into my day....yoga tonight, so I need a dinner plan.

I've been trying to use up 2-3 things that are languishing in the pantry...1/2 open box of jumbo shells.  Found a recipe for Thanksgiving leftover stuffed shells.  I have about 1/2 the ingredients...I'll wing the rest.  Added bonus....I can have it prepped and ready to heat and eat.

Started laundry

Need to go to the PO to drop off sodastream bottles.

It's warmer and the poor dog is going nuts....so a longer walk.

piano practice...might have found myself a new piece.

Trying to unorganize and then reorganize weekend plans....given that 1/2 our friends have covid.  Ridiculous.

friedchickn

Jan-13

What are you bringing?

scapermom

Jan-14

I brought Eggroll in a bowl. She said she was having Chinese - I assumed incorrectly that she was ordering out - so I wanted something in theme that I could eat. But she made spring rolls - frozen from a box, bang bang shrimp, home made fried rice and spicy green beans. EIther way my dish fit and it was enough to share and have leftovers. Everyone didn’t seem to eat too much which was weird. Also her boyfriend was sick - sneezing and coughing all over - I was so pissed but kept my silence and just tried to keep away from him. Came home and took a handful of vitamins too. Her daughter in law who’s pregnant was there too - so irresponsible of them. 

friedchickn

Jan-14

oh geez...that doesn't sound good