Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, January 18th - To Do

Started Jan-18 by scapermom; 118 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-18

Morning underway. Running a cleaning cycle on the washer since i did dog blanket yesterday. Dog was out enjoying the frozen tundra and only just came back in, so food is next for her. Kitchen needs a good cleanup and the sink as well

I got to the flylady show late yesterday so only did the last few tasks, I’ll do the rest today

bedroom zone mission is to declutter 15 mins things that are in there that don’t belong

Lots of emails to get to

want to check if some other or someplace else i can score an ipad now instead of march like the apple store. The one i have now is on it’s way out -also need to find the discount dh thinks he gets from work

exercise for at least 15 and dog walk when its tolerable out there

may have to call someone about my new fitbit - it runs out of battery way too quick. Is that why i got a good deal? Says 6 days on the box I’m getting half that if that!

DH working a double so DD & I are having leftovers or taco salads for dinner

Signed up for dr. Christiansen’s thyroid wwebinar at 7:30

Catch up on shows - been enjoying Ghosts - not lol funny but doesn’t annoy me like many other shows. Heard there’s a British version, would love to find that

Read a chapter

friedchickn

Jan-18

It's already 11....where does the morning go?

dh went skiing this morning.  Took a 1/2 day from work to enjoy the fresh fallen snow.  Said it was pretty awful...too windy for most of the lifts, so he skinned up and did some glades...which were apparently solid ice.  Guess that back fired.

Working on my second coffee...did my ROMWOD and plank.  Then dh came home so not much else...

Dd hurt her ankle this weekend...urgent care only gave her a note til wednesday...so now she's scrambling.  Sigh.  I've been telling her for over a year to get herself a primary care....alas....told her call her old primary care in NH, try teledoc, or go back to the urgent care.  and....move FIND PRIMARY CARE up on your damn list.

Currently she's trying to register her car...and is sticker shocked.  Yes, dear...remember when mom told you all about new cars versus used cars....it's a trade off.  Sigh.

She'll be fine...it's the same struggles we all went through as young adults...it's just that now I get blow by blow text messages about it all.

Working out after lunch, might head to Little Bits to finish fixing some racks.

piano practice

dog bowls

a whole host of follow up phone calls....cause apparently noone responds anymore.

Call GG, i'm sooooo not in the mood

Yoga tonight and I told dh it's his turn to cook.  

My bakery order is meh to crap....sigh.  What sadness.

friedchickn

Jan-18

pretty sure they sell them at Target and Best Buy