Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, January 27th - To Do

Started Jan-27 by scapermom; 90 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-27

Morning going - dogs out enjoying the freezer, laundry started, kitchen in progress 

today’s focus will be getting Dd ready to leave early tomorrow before the storm. She was able to change her move in time slot. So when she’s done with classes later, we’ll run some errands to pick up what she needs and then work on packing her and then the car. Luckily got her c-v test results back last night (neg), so she’s good to go with that at least.

have to call to confirm a dentist appointment for next week I didn’t know I had 

today’s zone mission 

Feel like I’m going to need a de stress yoga session today 

dds choice for dinner tonight 

friedchickn

Jan-28

Long day...up early to head into Portland.

Met with the developer and toured a couple of his recent projects.  They're nice...like holy #### real nice.  Feeling good about this little project.

Stopped over at dd's.  Dh fixed her rolling ladder.  She wanted it shorter so it took up less room.  Also needed her fold down kitchen island counter repaired.  And wanted dh to take the door off the bathroom vanity...she's using it as a litterbox solution (it's briliant).  Dh is going to make a new door with a cat entrance for her...but needed the door to use as a template.  (We don't want to "ruin" the door in case we decide to sell quick, we can just put the old door back on)

Got in some quality kitten time.

Took the kiddo for an early dinner

Came home...mostly exhausted.

Did drop a bunch of stuff off at a salvation army on the way home!!!  WINNING!!!!!