Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, January 28th - To Do

Started Jan-28 by scapermom; 94 views.
scapermom

Jan-28

Why am I up list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-28

Ugh Got up at 4:30 to see DD (& DH) off and help pack the final items. Seems like she brought back a ton more stuff than what she came back with… hope it all fits in her little room.

Tried going back to sleep, but couldn’t, so decided to start cleaning the bathrooms instead

Dog’s been out & fed and now enjoying a chilling sunrise out on the patio. I’ll start laundry and finish the kitchen in a bit

I’ve got a stack of papers to go through on my cart

new ipad came so I’ll try setting it up today

quick & easy walk at home video and will attempt some upper body with lower weights or maybe bands

I’ll keep checking on ‘back to school’ progress - I’m sure my MIL will be calling when she wakes up to check too

Think I’ll steam some eggs in the instant pot to make egg salad

Today’s zone mission and maybe a mini ‘home blessing’ at 11 with flylady if I have the energy

dog walk later 

expecting Misfit box today

think Ill be on my own for dinner tonight depending on how long DH hangs around up there. He mentioned taking DD for lunch & maybe shopping at EMS for a new good winter coat after she checks in and they move in her stuff. So thinking he won’t be back until after dinner time. His goal is to make it back before the snowstorm starts here tonight 

Defrosted chicken that I didn’t make yesterday, so need to make it tonight - quick stir fry with it & broccoli I think 

friedchickn

Jan-28

LOL.  I have those days.

Dh left early for his avalanche course on Mt Washington.  He won't be home til this evening.  

Cleaning lady was supposed to come...but canceled at the last minute cause her son got hurt at school.  Fine with me...I don't really NEED once a week cleaning, but it works out to like 10 extra dollars and then I get priority...KWIM.  

Ate leftover chicken pot pie for breakfast, started the dishwasher and I suppose I'll get a load of laundry done.

Meeting a friend for lunch at the restaurant.  She hasn't been and couldn't get a table.

The rest of the day...well, I'm trying to take it easy and enjoy myself.  But also don't want to lose momentum.  So I'm gonna stay busy til lunch.  Then maybe watch a few episodes of Scenes From a Marriage after lunch.  Then I'll see how I feel.

There's always more to do unfortunately....