Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sunday, April 24th - Weekend To Do

Started Apr-24 by scapermom; 104 views.
scapermom

Apr-24

Rounding out the week with a list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Apr-24

Feel like I should have slept more, but kept tossing and turning so just got up and started the day

Dh is back at work. For his new bid that starts in May he’ll have the weekend completely off. I’m even getting him to consider not doing doubles and take a day here and there as needed since he has the time to take.

Got a message yesterday my prescription was ready at CVS so may take a ride there to pick it up along with a short list of items I’m out of. May look for some new nail polish too since I went through my stash and quite a few are looking long in the tooth…

Talk DD through making an amazon order and also light a fire under her for move out. 3 weeks left. Fall semester she’ll be in an apartment so thinking we can toss or give away? Some of what she’s got

Regular sunday tasks like watering plants, setting up my planner and picking items for the misfit box tbd

Considering skipping laundry, tho I could do the Duvet today

dog walk later

I’m defrosting a hunk of beef and plan to make italian beef in the instant pot since I have a jar of pepperoncini - need to make sure it’s the right cut for it though

Read some of my latest regency romance novel I found while I’m waiting on the rest of the Bridgerton ones to free up 

friedchickn

Apr-24

Dh left to go mountain biking with a friend so I have the place to myself...might go watch the Abercrombie and Fitch documentary...might not.  Might pop down to the greenhouse that reopened for spring....might not.

I'm just not feeling it yet...LOL

Working on next week's list...with boating season fast approaching...I need to get my #### together and FAST. 

Tonight we're gonna go see The Northmen, dh usually gets a beer and pizza, so I guess I'm set for dinner!

scapermom

Apr-25

Where is the documentary airing?

feel the same way. I’d like to get started on the veggie garden but weather has been psychotic and I don’t think seedlings will survive yet

I’m curious about that Northman movie. How was it?

friedchickn

Apr-25

I think it's on netflix

It's still dropping below freezing at night....so things can't stay outdoors.

We ended up having friends over....which ran late...so no movie.  Hoping it's still at the theater next weekend, likely it won't...they usually only run things one weekend