Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, April 25th - To Do

Started Apr-25 by scapermom; 113 views.
scapermom

Apr-25

List to start the week?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Apr-25

Monday again! Got started on the weekly home blessing along with regular morning chores while FaceTiming with DD - talk about multi tasking. Its somehow warmer up there than here?

Leftovers from yesterday include finish watering the plants and setting up my planner

I’ll do the rest of the WHB tasks at 11 with Flylady

See if I can fit in today’s zone mission

Bulk collection is next weekend and we have a ton to put out this year, so want to start putting it all somewhere that it’s easily grabbed and put at the curb, yet not in the way

dog walk later this afternoon

want to find a quick strength  training video to do

Read some of the final book in the regency or Victorian? (Can never tell which it is) romance series. I’m still 2 weeks away from getting the Bridgerton books I put on hold according to the list

Have a loose meal plan - tonight is paleo sausages DH found in costco - think I’ll do another sheet pan dinner with them, potatoes and broccoli

friedchickn

Apr-25

New week, new challenges....I'm up for it, I guess.

Back to regular workouts!!!  Woot woot!!!  Dr wants me to take several readings while working out...so I'll get her some data.  No problem.

Then I'll get the beef stew going before heading out for lunch with the ladies.

Usual tasks...bills, receipts, emails, week money, water plants.  Take the sour dough starter out to warm up.

Cat litter

Piano practice

Still working our way through Ray Donovan...once we finish this season we'll switch back to Vikings for another season.  We've been mostly watching Below Deck on the weekends...it's pure trash and doesn't require much attention...LOL

scapermom

Apr-26

Did the dr give you a range because the workouts will definitely show higher than normal BP

friedchickn

Apr-26

The workouts actually don't change my BP at all.  Heart rate for sure...but not BP