Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, May 9th - To Do

Started May-9 by scapermom; 56 views.
scapermom

May-9

Start the week with a list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

May-9

DH started his new shift today - normal people days of Monday to Friday, home by 3:30 every day. No doubles in the foreseeable future. Unless he hates going in 5 days. This week he’s taking Friday to go get DD moved out.

It’s Monday, so Weekly Home Blessing - stripped the bed, replaced towels and table linens, sanitized kitchen. I’ll get to the remaining tasks at 11 with flylady

Started Morning routine - laundry’s going, dog’s been out & eating now, kitchen started

Zone mission - we’re in zone 2: kitchen this week 

I want to start refreshing DDs room and  bathroom today too 

Remembered to weigh and only lost 1.4 pounds this sprint. Tho went a little off plan yesterday

will do some strength training today

Did none of my usual Sunday things so will get to those today too - water plants, set up planner, misfits order top the list

Plenty of leftovers to eat for dinner tonight

I finished Romancing Mr. Bridgerton last night, and have the next 2 books in the series in the ebook I took out but not sure I want to continue reading them. The next one is Eloise’s story, so maybe I will read that one…