Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, May 20th - To Do

Started May-20 by scapermom; 68 views.
scapermom

May-20

Morning tasks started- laundry 1st load started- making my way through the frakta bags, dog’s happily crunching on her food, kitchen tbd 

DH took off today - needed sleep and this weekend will be a wash with all he’s doing for his parents party so todays his ‘home’ day

its Friday so strength training workout is in order

want to do a manicure since my nails are a mess

3rd times a charm for getting in touch with my sister and ordering baby gifts

have another party in June to respond to - people are coming out of the woodwork’s with these things. so many things that were postponed are now happening even with the numbers up again. Almost every weekend from now til the end of summer we have something 

Zone mission and need to put the shopping bags back in the car and generally put it back how I like it

either Eggroll in a bowl or take out tonight - in the mood for shrimp 

friedchickn

May-20

Breakfast is done...didn't bother cleaning the kitchen, I've got some meal prep to do later.

Finalized the order for the cabinets for the laundry room...10 wk lead time.  Works for me.  Although I'm sure all these things will come due at the exact same time...lol

Workout today looks horrendous...but I'm down almost 1/2 a lb so I need to keep at it.

I'll get cleaned up....hit the grocery for some supplies.  then prep tonight's dinner...marinated pork tenderloins and a veggie/pasta salad.

Clean up the kitchen...do the cat litter.  Pack

And we are off....