Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, May 23rd - To Do

Started May-23 by scapermom; 73 views.
scapermom

May-23

Start the week with a list 

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

May-23

Monday again! Weekly home blessing along with regular morning tasks underway. Removed sheets, towels replaced, dog out & fed, kitchen counters and table sanitized, linens replaced and laundry started 

I’ll do the rest of the whb with Flylady at 11 - floors need more than a damp mop but too bad

want to order the baby gifts but am stumped on if I should send them directly to my niece or here to wrap and give at the baby shower since she registered on Amazon and it went right to her address when I got to that part. I’ll text my SIL later to ask if there’s a preference

need to work on a meal plan 

have the Arbonne payment to deposit 

fit in a quick strength training workout 

no idea what I’m doing for dinner, need inspiration 

friedchickn

May-23

Ahhhhh Mondays....NOT

Slept like the dead and slept in....not sure what is up with that.  

Surprisingly still on track weight wise...I have a walking buddy now at the marina and we get in 5 miles before breakfast.  It's a struggle....but I'm happy with the results.  Working out before I head out for lunch with the ladies...maybe a stretching session tonight when I get back.

I have a load of laundry to fold and 2 to put away. (managed to get it all done last night while watching tv)

Usual Monday tasks...bills, receipts, emails, water plants and week money.

I'll do the cat litter after I work out...pre shower.  I always forget.

Need to take the sourdough starter out and figure out something for dinner....I have leftover pork tenderloin....so maybe something with that.

piano practice

I think my shelves came in for the master closet, so I'm gonna try to enlist dh to hang them...we'll see how well that goes.