Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, June 1st - To Do

Started Jun-1 by scapermom; 188 views.
scapermom

Jun-1

Start the month with a list 

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-1

Morning moving along even though I only slept about 3 an a half hours last night ugh 

Laundry’s ready to flip

just did a quick freezer inventory and it’s pretty bare, so really need to shop for stock up. Aldi and Costco it is

new zone (entrance) since it’s a new month. Mission is sweeping the porch today and mine can use that

ill do a quick and easy weight session 

want to remove what’s left of my nail polish 

It’s Wednesday, so bills, filing (did receipts yesterday)

More reading later tonight 

dinner will be something easy like burgers or leftovers 

friedchickn

Jun-1

New month and new goals!!!

Just finished paying the state and federal tax estimates...and the boat loan payment....so yeah...all the money is gone.

Got my workout clothes on and I'll be working out in a bit.

I got soooo little done yesterday so today I'll be playing catch up.  And I'm sure I'll be catching up tomorrow too....cause wow, my plate is full.

Booked my tickets to Nashville last night (ladies trip in august).  Arranged pet care this morning.  We're gonna stay at this cute little boutique hotel just off Broadway!

I have a piano lesson at 4:30 and need to sneak in 1 last practice before

Cat litter cause it didn't get done and a dump run cause it's wednesday

Feed sour dough starter and make a pizza dough...maybe Thursday dinner....maybe a meaty cheesy loaf for the boat.

Need to schedule dog nails

Hot tub testing

And basically everything from yesterday.

My curtains came in...I need to hem them....so I might get them hung and pinned today (or tomorrow)

Tonight we have a fundraising dinner for one of the charities dh is on the board of...I know the chef so I know the food will be amazing and I'm so happy I don't have to cook tonight...

If you haven't watched it...Ambulance is streaming on Peacock and it's really good!

friedchickn

Jun-1

My toe nails took a beating in teh sand this weekend....need to fix that before THIS weekend.

scapermom

Jun-2

That Nashville trip sounds divine - it’s on my list - I was there years ago for a work convention at the grand ole opry hotel but didn’t get to see much of the town. 
I’ve been trying to get a girlfriend to venture to Las Vegas with me to see morrissey in July - he’s so unpredictable though that I hate the thought of spending all that $ then potentially he plays 2 songs and walks off the stage 

I haven’t heard of Ambulance- will look for it

friedchickn

Jun-2

I've been to nashville a bunch.  We used to go for the CMA's.  Last time I went was with a girlfriend and we stayed at the Opry....it's too far from everything. I wasn't impressed.

We just booked a cute boutique hotel right off Broadway...under 10 min walk to everything!

scapermom

Jun-2

Much better staying in a hotel in town! Hated Opry -felt very fake and touristy- after being trapped in there for a few days we literally escaped to the outside world for a night