Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, June 6th - To Do

Started Jun-6 by scapermom; 103 views.
scapermom

Jun-6

Start the week with a list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-6

Can’t believe I slept in again. Been really tired at night too. DH blames allergies but who knows? 
Starting another Hot Melt Sprint today and remembered to weigh and measure this morning. Think my arm workouts gained me an inch I didn’t want on my biceps… 

while looking for a pen for my planner earlier I found the health account  credit card I thought I lost 

morning trifecta started - dog done, laundry started, kitchen tbd 

started weekly home blessing- bed stripped along with duvet , towels replaced and kitchen counters sanitized. More tbd at 11 with flylady 

This weeks zone is the kitchen. Today’s mission involves countertops 

Was thinking of a paleo chili for dinner in the instant pot if I have all the ingredients and if it’s Sprint compliant, if not I’ll do hot melt mini meatloaves 

get back to reading 

friedchickn

Jun-6

I am soooooo tired.  Slept like a log, right til 7....then my eyes just popped open.  Ugghhh  Guess I'm up.

Working out at 10:30.  There isn't a part of me that wants to do this....but this weekend was a little much so I really need to compensate.

Boggle with the ladies at 12:30.

Dh might join us late for dinner....or we might head back.  Not sure yet.

The usual Monday tasks...bills, receipts, emails, week money, cat litter and water plants.

I'll pull the sour dough starter out to warm up....tomorrow I'll make him into something.

Laundry...did a load last night...just need to fluff and fold.  2 more loads need to get done.

Stain guy is supposed to come by for an estimate...not sure when...so yeah...great.

And I still have 1000 tasks from last week, along with 1000 tasks I sent myself from this weekend.  Talk about falling behind...I'm drowning.