Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, June 9th - To Do

Started Jun-9 by scapermom; 95 views.
scapermom

Jun-9

How is it Thursday list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-9

So horribly humid already today! It’s only June…

morning routine underway- once all the breakfasts are done, I will start the dishwasher 

lots of emails 

4 min workout and maybe a walk at home - need to get in a routine of charging my Fitbit first thing while having coffee

finish yesterday’s filing

zone mission is appliance surfaces

need supplies for baby shower gift wrapping because it’s been like 20 years since I’ve attended one, so may hit Hobby Lobby since I think they have such things
dog walk when the sun goes down if I have energy left

DH cooked a bunch of chicken thighs on the grill last night, so we may have leftovers of those or burgers tonight 

been wanting to try making myself a cauliflower pizza crust tomorrow night, so may need to run out for ingredients 

need to give my sister a call

read and a Westworld episode

friedchickn

Jun-9

Time is just flying by...it's kinda crazy.

I have a meeting at 1 and a meeting at 3.  And dinner out...so I'm hoping I can get everything I need to do between the meetings.

Really want to work on the curtains and really don't want to work on the curtains...so I think I'll just focus on them at the start of next week.

Dh brought me a giant tub of paperwork from GG's house that's been in storage.  There's no bulk shredding near here...so I need to go through and see what can just be recycled and what needs actual shredding.  So I have a stack on my desk...sigh.  I'll just go through a little every day until i die i guess.

Went grocery shopping for this weekend and just realized I forgot TP.  It's cause dh went with me...he is such a damn distraction.  even with a list.  Sigh.  I have to stop back into town anyway....grrrrr

Did the long romwod...48 min.  Boy am i sore now.

Still plugging through ozark