Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, June 22nd - To Do

Started Jun-22 by scapermom; 82 views.
scapermom

Jun-22

What’s happening?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-22

Morning getting underway- just let the dog out and started a load of laundry while I was in the area. Uncovered some of DD’s winter gear in there that needs washing-maybe I’ll get to it today, maybe not? Kitchen is next - dishwasher to unload 

zone mission - left side of bed

strength workout 

weekly Aldi run

It’s Wednesday, so bills, filing, receipts. Should check some other financial info if I have the stamina 

dog walk depending on weather 

Think I’ll make pasta with broccoli for dinner- there’s leftover chicken if anyone wants meat mixed in. I’ll use cassava pasta for myself 

Still have a few episodes of Westworld left 

friedchickn

Jun-22

Morning underway here too....it's like I have Monday, Tuesday and wednesday's lists to contend with....plus a whole stack of crap that's been added on.  Def drowning.  Arrgghhhh

Breakfast done.  Kitchen picked up a little.  Dishwasher will get run after lunch and baking time....gonna make a rhubarb apple crisp and deal with my sourdough starter....thinking biscuits.

Dump run.

Farm stand run

Need to pickup a few more lasagnas for Ils....he said one...but who the heck just buys one...so I'm gonna crap a couple and I'll just store em here til he decides he needs one at a damn time.

Workout and piano practice

I'd like to start weeding the last flower bed today.  It's the perfect weather for it....not sure i'll have the time...but I guess I'll see.

Dinner out tonight and more Below Deck....it's the right about of fluff I need right now