Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, June 23rd - To Do

Started Jun-23 by scapermom; 81 views.
scapermom

Jun-23

Where is June going list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-23

Started on morning tasks - still need to unload dishwasher and kitchen is ongoing 

zone mission is right side of bed

dog walk at some point

errands include target and/or cvs - need a few odds and ends plus diapers & wrapping supplies for the baby shower this weekend. also we’ll be picking up DDs contacts at DD’s eye doctor while out & about 

finish filing from yesterday -also double check I changed the account number on all the things

todays a cardio day

should check in with my sister 

something with ground beef for dinner 

friedchickn

Jun-23

So....dd came home last night.  She texted us while we were at dinner and said she "needed a hug"...boy troubles.  She's spending a couple days here...and brought the psycho kitten.

Also had some eldercare issues last night...

so...all in all this is not a great day.  I'm tired.  And spent.

Meeting my friend for lunch and hitting the Pot store to restock.

I'll putter through my day...trying to get a few things done...

Yoga tonight.  Pizzas on the Ooni for dinner when dh gets back from his board meeting.

Things are heating up with the townhouse too...still haven't broken ground...but lots of documents flying back and forth.  Maybe July for groundbreaking???

More Below Deck for tv tonight...it's all my mind can take.