Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, June 27th - To Do

Started Jun-27 by scapermom; 88 views.
friedchickn

Jun-27

Dh is off on a round trip back to NH...so I have the place to myself for the day....and it's making me just want to hunker down and hide.  So I am totally on the fence about my usual lunch/game day.  Might just take a week off...I think I need a break.

This weekend was amazing...but exhausting...

Dishwasher unloaded.  2nd load of laundry is in the wash and I stripped the bed.  Watered the plants.

so.....bills, emails, receipts and week money is up next.

piano practice cause I have a lesson later

cat litter

this week's project should have been more weeding and mulching along that bottom bed....but I picked up a truckload of plants this weekend....so that'll be the outdoor priority.

Indoor....the piano needs a cleaning and polishing and I still have a rubbermaid tote full of docs to shred for GG.

I'll have to see if dh wants to go out for dinner tonight when he gets back or if he's as done as I am....

No workout....might do a short yoga routine...we'll see.

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-27

Got started on the Monday and morning routines. bed stripped, towels and linens refreshed, kitchen surfaces sanitized. On my 2nd load now  I’ll do the rest of the Monday stuff at 11 with flylady  

wanted to do some outside work, but it looks like it will be a wash literally  never got to the nursery yesterday for the herb plants I wanted anyway and don’t think they are open today

We are in the living/family room zone again  but have to look up the actual mission 

Should work on my planner for the week ahead

Quick strength workout

crockpot Pineapple chicken for dinner 

dd & I will watch some more umbrella academy tonight