Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, June 30th - To Do

Started Jun-30 by scapermom; 100 views.
scapermom

Jun-30

Last day of June list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-30

So off my game today-doing everything ass backwards 

on the positive side I found and did an easy cardio routine that won’t mess up my knee (hopefully) It’s been hurting and I think I need to pull out the brace and use it

Morning routine tasks are in various states of done ness - need to flip laundry, feed dog, and kitchen is ongoing anyway 

zone mission is a detailed vacuum 

try and get in the dog walk before it gets hot as blazes out there 

have leftover filing from yesterday 

also didn’t get to the Walmart order

really need to scrape and paint the porch, but not today, or tomorrow in 95+ and humid weather - but I’ll put it on my summer project list 

was thinking of taking a ride to Whole Foods for some specialty items

csa not sounding like a promising yield this year - they’re already saying the fields were flooded…and pushed back deliveries a week, sigh. Glad I didn’t pause misfit box yet

dinner plan tonight is Easy Chicken and Wine sauce from the old south beach diet book - subbing broccolini for the sun dried tomatoes since no one other than me likes those and that’s what’s left from last misfit box. I’ll make pasta for the fam to have it on. Cauliflower rice for me

friedchickn

Jun-30

I slept horribly and was up at 6.  Dh was already gone...he's been biking with a neighbor, who is kicking his ass...he didn't get back til almost 9 and he looked like he'd been dragged through a wood chipper.

Laundry is going, I waited to get dh's bike clothes.  Sourdough starter was fed and I made biscuits for tomorrow (biscuits and bacon for breakfast).

I have 1 1/2 pizza doughs and a ton of stuff in the fridge...so post yoga dinner will be pizza.

Dh got paid so I paid bills

So now I'm just taking a moment to breathe and regroup....